A300 Ultimate Fingerprint Reader
Our A300 Ultimate offers a perfect time and attendance solution.
Whenever you need to get the employee in and out records, everything is easy through USB cable (no driver needed), USB memory stick or TCP/IP network connection.
Great quality and reliability for a realistic price.
Built in relay for work start/stop siren or door open function.
Use fingerprint, cards or PIN.
Product Specifications :
- User name and fingerprint display
- Realtime data transfer and WEB online tracking
- Time and name display on good read
- Access control output via Wiegand or relay
- Supports multiple display and software language
- Enrol employees on the reader or using the optional USB enrolment reader.
- Connect to computer as USB Host, TCP/IP or USB memory stick
- 32-bit processor
- BioNANO V10 algorithm
- Waterproof, dustproof and scratchproof optical sensor
- 2mm by 18mm scan area
- 500 DPI resolution
- 128 × 64 Blue LCD display
- Capacity for 2000 fingerprints
- Optional card capacity for 2000 cards
- Log Capacity for 50000 events
- FP, Card, ID+FP, ID+PW, PW+Card, FP+Card identification modes
- Less than 0.5 seconds to identify and match the fingerprint with the template
- Optional card reader module able to read 125KHZ EM RFID, 13.56MHZ Mifare, 125KHZ HID
- Built in RFID card reader for employees with sub-standard fingerprints
- 16 self-defined status categories
- 6-digit workcode
- Option for a siren relay
- One year warranty