Itatec offers a comprehensive range of access control and clocking products including:
- Fingerprint readers
- Face Recognition scanners
- RFID card readers
Access Control Readers
- Small in size and compact in design for easy installation on a doorframe.
- User enrollment on the unit or in the management software on the computer.
- Upgrade existing card based systems to the higher security of biometrics.
- Built in relay, Wiegand output, door-open sensor and RFID card reader.
- Combines with the T5 Slave reader for a complete door control system.
- Fast fingerprint identification is combined with a compact design to unveil the smallest time attendance and access control reader.
- LED indicators and buzzer for visual and audio feedback
- Waterproof so ideal for outdoor applications
- Vandal resistant stainless steel case
- It integrates fingerprint identification, RFID, tamper alarm, time attendance and access control functions.
- The VF30 has a high quality musical buzzer, multiple language display, user friendly interface and powerful communication functions.
- The VF30 is suitable for data management in various environments.
- It comes with functional background management software, compatible with various types of database. It supports time zone and group access control for high security level.
- It is versatile, convenient and multifunctional.
- Time and attendance reader with USB, Flash Drive or TCP/IP downloading of data to the computer.
- Built-in battery covers short power outages without the need of a UPS.
- EP series is ideal for portable or backup use or in the event that there is no AC power available.
- This is our “Green Reader”. The casing of EP series has been made with recycled carbon materials and has no surface painting treatment. Anviz’s commitment to environmental protection guarantees that our products are environmentally safe.
- FP7 is the mid-range wall-mounted fingerprint time attendance recorder with a bright colourful appearance
- Use fingerprint, cards or PIN to clock.
- LAN or USB connections available.
W1 is the new generation fingerprint time attendance terminal features based on Linux platform.
W1 houses 2.8-inch color LCD with rich colors and visibility that displays intuitive GUI that is easy to understand and self-explanatory. Full capacitive touch keypads along with touch optical fingerprint sensor will offer convenient operation experience and improve the practicality of the wet and dry fingerprint.
FP3 is a simple Self Service wall-mounted fingerprint clocking system.
It has a fashionable and elegant appearance and its 2.4 inch TFT displays information vividly and clearly. The high speed and the stable algorithm gives quick reliable scanning.
The FP3 does its own reports which can be viewed in Excel.
- The desktop series D200 is a basic time-and-attendance reader, ideal for offices and small enterprises. Replaces your attendance register.
- Just put the D200 reader on the table and that’s it!
- With a special 2-in-1 design, the D200 can also be mounted on the wall.
- Connects via USB or LAN to the computer, and includes a rechargeable battery to cover power outages.
Face Recognition Scanners
The FACE5 brings in the new era of clocking and access technology. This solves those disadvantages of fingerprint identification by providing a NO TOUCH solution.
Using advanced identification firmware the scanner identifies in less than 1sec.
It has a bright clear display with touch functionality which makes it easy to set up and operate.
Ideal enrollment reader for Access Control or Time-and-Attendance applications.
As a South African distributor of Anviz products, Itatec offers special deals and affordable options for a wide range of Anviz readers and software applications. These high quality Anviz readers are ideal for companies that are constrained by budget considerations.
Specially trained technicians offer full support, and our advanced Time-and-Attendance software enables full integration with your payroll system.
IDEMIA – Sagem Biometrics / Morpho Readers
Sagem-Morpho recently renamed “IDEMIA”, is one of the world leaders in biometrics. These technically advanced readers, offering an impressive range of features, can be linked through a data network and seamlessly integrated with our management software.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us.