EP300 FINGERPRINT TIME AND ATTENDANCE
Time and attendance reader with USB, Flash Drive or TCP/IP downloading of data to the computer.
Built-in battery covers short power outages without the need of a UPS.
EP series is ideal for portable or backup use or in the event that there is no AC power available.
Unique fingerprint positioning sensor.
This is our “Green Reader”. The casing of EP series has been made with recycled carbon materials and has no surface painting treatment. Anviz’s commitment to environmental protection guarantees that our products are environmentally safe.
- Texas Instruments 32-bit high speed CPU – low power consumption
- BioNANO V10 core fingerprint algorithm – high speed and stability
- New generation waterproof, dustproof and scratchproof AFOS300 fingerprint sensor
- User name display and human voice prompt
- Realtime data transfer and WEB online tracking
- USB Plug and Play connection – no driver needed
- TCP/IP connectivity
- USB pen drive data download
- Inbuilt high capacity 1100mAH Lithium battery backup – standby time of up to 6 hours
- Employee authentication methods: ID and password; ID and fingerprint; fingerprint and password; fingerprint only
- Fast fingerprint scan in less than 0.5 second
- 16 different customizable time-and-attendance parameter settings
- 6-digit work code setting to calculate different job costs
- Supports multiple display and software language