The D200 Little Champ
with all the features of the bigger systems.
- D200 Little Champ Clocking Station
- In-built battery for those power outages
- Power Adapter to go into nearest plug point
- CrossChex Software to give detailed reports of staff clocking
- One hour of telephonic assistance to get up and going
- Free telephonic advice for 12 months
- Packing and Courier to main centers. There may be a surcharge for outlying areas, so please check when ordering
- On site setup and training
- LAN cable 10 meters to plug into a computer or LAN point
What you need to have at your place:
- A Windows 10 computer
- A 220V plug point nearby
- Someone who is comfortable with running computer programs
- An Internet connection so we can assist via remote log-on if needed
Connecting to the computer:
The recommended method of connecting to the computer is via a LAN. We will advise you what settings to put onto the computer. We do need to talk to someone who is able to navigate the control panel settings, while we talk.
If you do not have that available the D200 can also be taken over to a computer and its cable will plug into the USB port for downloading. This only takes a few minutes so it is also a convenient way of working.